Bully: Anniversary Edition has been released for iOS and Android devices, offering an enhanced edition of Rockstar’s classic game.
Anniversary Edition includes all the content from Bully: Scholarship Edition, plus support for high-resolution displays, enhanced graphics, improved lighting and textures, and controls redesigned for touch gameplay. There’s also a new Friend Challenges feature in which you go head-to-head in arcade style mini-games.
- Includes the complete Bully story with extra missions, characters, classroom mini-games, and unlockable items from Bully: Scholarship Edition
- Gorgeous graphics: high resolution textures, dynamic lighting, shadows and particle effects
- Native support for high resolution displays
- Challenge your friends anywhere with turn based multiplayer Friend Challenges. Play on the go and get notified when it’s your turn
- Intelligent touch controls with contextual buttons only when you need them
- Seamlessly continue your game across all your devices with cloud saves via the Rockstar Games Social Club
- Physical controller support
The mobile version has been developed by Rockstar in conjunction with War Drum Studios. You can buy the game now for £4.99.