Borderlands 2's Claptrap has penned a love letter to PC gaming, wooing the community with a brace of new features for the upcoming FPS.
In a move typical of Borderlands 2's warped sense of humour, the romantic missive combines slightly creepy come-ons with customisation info for the PC edition of the game.
The main features revealed include:
- PC-specific user interface for menus, with mouse support.
- FOV slider.
- The ability to remap keys as you wish.
- Native multiplayer matchmaking.
- Push to Talk.
- Integrated V-Sync option.
- Options for mouse-smoothing.
- Steam Achievements and cloud saving.
Borderlands 2 will be released September 21 for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.