BlizzCon 2016 will take place at the Anaheim Convention Center, California, on November 4 and 5, Blizzard has announced.
Tickets for the event - which usually sell out very fast - will be made available first on April 20 (7pm Pacific time) and then a few days later on April 23 (10am Pacific time).
"With more live games and upcoming content than ever before, 2016 is shaping up to be an exciting year for Blizzard gamers," said Mike Morhaime, CEO and co-founder of Blizzard Entertainment. "We can't wait to celebrate our 25-year anniversary with everyone during an epic weekend of gaming, esports, and great company at our 10th BlizzCon."
This year, attendees will have the chance to experience:
- Hands-on play time with the latest versions of Blizzard Entertainment games
- Global Finals for Blizzard esports, including the 2016 StarCraft II World Championship Series, 2016 Hearthstone World Championship, Heroes of the Storm Fall Championship, 2016 World of Warcraft Arena World Championship, and more
- In-depth discussion panels with Blizzard game developers and artists
- Community contests with great prizes
- Commemorative merchandise based on Blizzard's game universes
- More activities and attractions to be announced
Tickets cost $199, but those who can't attend in person will be able to purchase a BlizzCon Virtual Ticket offering comprehensive live coverage. Pricing of the Virtual Ticket and programming info will be announced at a later date.