Video Gamer is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Prices subject to change. Learn more
If you’ve longed for a powerful PC but wish to avoid building it yourself, you’ve come at the perfect time. The Alienware Aurora R15 Gaming PC has just seen a fantastic discount in the lead-up to Christmas, previously listed for $2799.99, and now just $2299.98. Saving you $500.01, you can push your gaming experiences above and beyond a large majority of 30 Series GPU-built PCs.
While the included 4070 Ti is still a long way off the likes of an RTX 4080 or 4090, it is still most certainly worth your time and one you should be on to now.
Alienware Aurora R15 Gaming Desktop
While the NVIDIA 40 Series GPU speaks for itself, there are still some pivotal specifications here that you need to see.
Alienware Aurora R15 Gaming PC’s Best Features
- RTX 4070 Ti/Frame Generation/DLSS 3: Take your gaming experience up to a high standard, with access to Frame Generation and DLSS 3. Pushes your performance to a great level, whilst ensuring you have the best image quality available using NVIDIA’s new technology.
- Intel Core i9-13900F Processor: Give your GPU and the rest of your system enough power to boost your PC toward its full potential with Intel’s i9 Processor. Ideal at a 4K resolution paired with the 4070 Ti.
- 32GB DDR5 RAM: Enjoy multitasking at a fast pace, without the issues of slowdowns or stutters. Pivotal for gaming and streaming.
- 1TB SSD: Expand your storage and experience high speeds while transferring big files or loading into your favourite games. The best standard option for games today, especially triple-A titles.
- Desktop/Case Design: Fantastic design that lives up to the brand name, with its next-gen and sci-fi-like build.
Is this gaming PC worth it?
With the RTX 4070 Ti and i9-13900F at your disposal, the Aurora R15 is definitely worth the money. Only just above the price of an RTX 4090 alone at MSRP, you will still reap the benefits of NVIDIA’s new technology of Frame Generation and DLSS, while having access to other components that are often costly. If you are looking for a mid to high-end gaming experience, an RTX 4090 prebuilt PC would be viewed as overkill, whereas the Aurora R15 is perfect for your needs. Capable of 1440p and 4K, adjusting settings will provide you with great performance, and the aesthetic of the case is one to behold.
With the possibility of always upgrading your GPU later down the line and Christmas right around the corner, this deal is a no-brainer. While you make your decision, why not take a shot at gaming monitors on sale?
LG 27GP95R-B 27” Ultragear
Acer Nitro XFA243Y Sbiipr 23.8”