Video Gamer is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Prices subject to change. Learn more
Persona 5 Tactica Quest 2 Stealing Classified Info is a test of skill and determination, and one that can prove a real headache. You’ll need to get Erina to the end objective zone in one turn through clever use of Persona skills, switching between Phantom Thieves, and One More Attacks. Easier said than done, though.
We’ll walk you through the easiest way to complete Quest 2 in P5T. For more help exploring Lady Marie’s botched metaverse, check out our other guides, including our Persona 5 Tactica beginner’s guide for eight useful tips to get you started with the switch to tactical combat.
How to beat Quest 2 in P5T
Before we start, there are two things you’ll need to do. First, jump back to the Hideout and turn off Erina’s Great Partisan skill if you have it enabled. The idea here is to conserve SP to string together enough Persona attacks to get four One More Attacks to make it across the battlefield in one turn.
What’s the best party composition for Quest 2 in Persona 5 Tatica?
Alongside Joker and Erina, who are locked picks for this quest, we suggest choosing Morgana as the third Phantom Thief for your recommended party. You’ll need her Garula Persona attack to kick enemies into Erina’s path.
Here’s how to complete the Persona 5 Tactica Quest 2:
- Have Erina walk up to the nearest enemy and use her gun to get a One More Attack. Move her down the ladder ahead to the lower level below.
- Switch to Joker then have him use Eiga on the two enemies ahead of him to render the one behind cover defenceless and therefore meeting the requirements for a One More Attack. Doing this opens them up to an attack from Erina while also giving Joker a One More Attack.
- Switch back to Erina and have her use Partisan on the enemy above that was previously behind cover to get another One More Attack, then move her as far forward towards the objective as possible.
- Switch back to Joker, move down the ladder ahead, and use Eiga on the enemy behind cover. This will open them up to an attack from Erina.
- Switch back to Erina and use Partisan on the same enemy Joker just attacked to get a One More Attack. Move her forward as far as possible while sticking to the wall on the left.
- Switch to your third Phantom Thief, Morgana. Gun down the enemy on the platform above to get One More Attack. Have Morgana dash down the ladder and move as close as possible to the enemy on the platform below and use Garula to boot them to the level below.
- Switch back to Erina and either use Partisan on the weak enemy above or the one ahead you just kicked down to get One More Attack. Run to the blue objective ahead.
Following this to the letter, you’ll complete the Stealing Classified Info Quest 2 in Persona 5 Tactica. We imagine there are other methods, but this was by far the easiest and most straightforward.