- Overwatch Guide Index
- Overwatch Guide: Tips and Tricks For Beginners
- Overwatch Guide: Best Tactics and Heroes for Escort Games
- Overwatch Guide: Best Tactics and Heroes for Assault Games
- Overwatch Guide: How to counter Torbjörn, Bastion, Tracer, Mei, Junkrat, Winston, and more
- The Best Hero Combos in Overwatch
- Advanced Tips to Make You a Better Overwatch Player
- Overwatch Character Guide - Tracer tips and tricks
- Overwatch Character Guide - Genji tips and tricks
- Overwatch Character Guide - McCree tips and tricks
Blizzard decided to try making a team shooter! Or, as they prefer, a hero shooter, and the result is Overwatch, a game that pits two teams of high concept warriors against one another. Will you be the Brazilian DJ who can heal his team mates by playing the right song, or the robot that can set himself up as a mini-gun turret?
The game gives you three different game modes: Control, Escort, Assault, and a Hybrid between two different ones. Not only that, but these take place on 12 different maps, and with a roster of 21 different colourful characters to play as, so as you can imagine there's going to be a lot for you to wrap your head around.
We're going to give you guides to help, starting with tips for beginners, and then more advanced and specific tactics for the different game types and enemies you'll be facing. Keep checking back as you hone your skills to get info that'll hone them even further, into a razor sharp edge.