VideoGamer.com Legal Notices
All editorial content, graphics, HTML, and other code used to generate pages is protected by Copyright law and may not be copied without the express consent of Pro-G Media Ltd. Use of editorial content, graphics, HTML, and other code used to generate pages which are owned by Pro-G Media Ltd without prior permission is forbidden.
All names, brands, associated imagery and artwork are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Editorial content can be licenced out as part of an automatic feed or for reprinting on a case-by-case basis. For more information, please contact us.
Pro-G Media Ltd reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of any information or software provided on this website. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information or software provided, including any kind of information or software which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected.
Pro-G Media Ltd does not hold responsibility for the content of advertisements and promotional creative produced externally that appear on VideoGamer.
Pro-G Media, operator of VideoGamer.com has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for all of our Internet-based services.
The following types of personal data, may be stored by us if you choose to sign-up to the website or connect via Facebook:
- Full name
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Browser software information
- Date of Birth (Optional)
- Your social/gaming network username or ID (Optional. May include Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, PSN, Xbox Live or Steam)
We collect this data to enable us to improve the user experience across the site.
How we use your info
If you create an account with us, your personal information is used to personalise your experience on the website and give you the ability to interact with us and other users. We use your IP address and browser information to help diagnose problems with our server and to gather broad demographic information.
When we share your info
We do not generally share personally identifiable information (such as name, address, email or phone) with other companies except in these limited circumstances:
- You provide your express consent,
- when we have a good faith belief it is required by law,
- when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property, or
- to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but we will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law to do so.
How we store your info
Personal information is stored on a secure database server, sensitive information such as a password is encrypted and non-reversible.
Accessing or removing your data
At any point you may request a copy of the personal data we stored about you, you may also request for such data to be entirely removed from our database by contacting us.
You agree not to reproduce any information, images, HTML, layout specific graphics, or design elements from the site without express permission from Pro-G Media Ltd as described in the Copyright Notice. If you wish to make use of something on the website, please contact us first.
Some of our Services (such as our Forums) may be subject to additional conditions or rules. Your use of those Services is subject to those conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms by reference.
You warrant and agree that, while using the web site, you shall not:
- Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information or other material obtained through this website for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the provider of such information or other material);
- Impersonate, or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- Upload, post or publish any messages, images or videos that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws;
- Engage in spamming or flooding; or
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to computer systems or user accounts on this website.