Video Gamer is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Prices subject to change. Learn more
EA has quickly announced the arrival of a Wild Hearts patch next week that’s set to fix some of the prevalent issues that have been encountered recently by PC players. The Windows version of the game has notoriously been plagued with horrendous performance issues, which has led to an increasingly negative collection of user reviews on Steam.
NOW READ: How long to beat Wild Hearts?
The patch notes that have been provided by an EA community manager were mostly focused on mending the current state of the game’s PC version. However, they have also promised the release of a few PS5-specific fixes in a future patch.
With that said, you can find out what the exact changes are by reading the patch notes below.
Wild Hearts Update Patch Notes
Best Cyber Monday deals 2023
- WD Black SN850X 1TB- $79.99 (was $180)
- ASUS TUF RTX 4060 Ti OC - $409.99 (was $460)
- Alienware AW2724DM QHD - $327.99 (was $500)
- Razer Huntsman V2 TKL - $79.99 (was $160)
- Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless - $89.99 (was $150)
The update that will be released next week contains the following patch notes:
- A CPU threading issue has been fixed. We are seeing significantly improved performance on high end PC’s.
- AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX visual artefacts fixed. Also added the option to turn off reflections in the settings menu.
- The default resolution when launching the game for the first time will now be 1080p. We discovered many users are running higher resolutions than the recommended spec can safely support. We are adjusting the recommended spec guidance online and will continue to optimize in this area. If you are running the game comfortably at higher resolutions, you can continue to do so and select alternate resolutions from the settings menu.
- Additional stability and bug fixes.
Below are the additional issues that will be fixed in a later patch:
- A fix is being worked on for audio de-sync issues. For now, if you experience this, rebooting the game will often remedy the problem.
- Rare PS5 crash when booting the game.
It’s definitely a good sign that EA and Koei Tecmo are quickly addressing the game-breaking glitches that have been encountered so far. It remains to be seen, however, if the upcoming update will be enough to fix them for good.
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Last updated on 2023-11-24
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Last updated on 2023-11-25