Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 has held on at the top of the UK All-Formats Video Game Charts to become this week's No.1 - but it's Battlefield 4 that has seen one of the biggest jumps this week, climbing back into the top 10 over two years after its release.

DICE's 2013 shooter climbs thirteen places to No.10 thanks to a cut-price deal on the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions at Argos which saw it reduced to just £1.99. The last-gen versions accounted for 97% of physical Battlefield 4 sales last week, GFK Chart-Track says, with PS4, Xbox One and PC making up the remaining 3%.

The rest of the top 10, meanwhile, remains largely similar to last week's, with FIFA 16 climbing two places to No.2, Star Wars Battlefront falling one place to No.3, GTA 5 climbing one place to No.4, and Fallout 4 dropping two to No.5.

Rainbow Six Siege holds at No.6, with WWE 2K16, Just Cause 3, Assassin's Creed: Syndicate and Battlefield 4 making up the rest of the top 10.

Elsewhere, last year's standalone shooter expansion pack Wolfenstein: The Old Blood re-enters the charts at No.21, ahead of Destiny: The Taken King, The Elder Scrolls Online and Need For Speed, again thanks to a bargain price, as does Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, which re-enters at No.40.

Rise of the Tomb Raider, meanwhile, seems to have suffered one of this week's biggest drops, falling fifteen places to No.30.

Source: UKIE Games Charts, compiled by GfK Chart-Track, (All Prices) Week Ending 9 January 2016

1. CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 3

2. FIFA 16

3. STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT

4. GRAND THEFT AUTO V

5. FALLOUT 4

6. RAINBOW SIX SIEGE

7. WWE 2K16

8. JUST CAUSE 3

9. ASSASSIN'S CREED SYNDICATE

10. BATTLEFIELD 4

11. MINECRAFT: STORY MODE

12. LEGO JURASSIC WORLD

13. MINECRAFT: XBOX EDITION

14. DISNEY INFINITY 3.0

15. FOOTBALL MANAGER 2016

16. MINECRAFT: PLAYSTATION EDITION

17. FORZA MOTORSPORT 6

18. BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT

19. UNCHARTED: THE NATHAN DRAKE COLLECTION

20. HALO 5: GUARDIANS

It's another quiet week for new releases, so expect the current top 10 to duke it out again in next week's charts.