Publisher Kalypso Media has officially revealed Tropico 6 after a teaser surfaced online almost two weeks ago.
Limbic Entertainment is the developer on this entry in the series and, just as studio Haemimont Games allowed in the other titles, gives you the chance to be a socially conscious leader or an awful bastard dictator.
Publisher Kalypso Media is calling it the biggest Tropico instalment yet, introducing some new 'exciting features' for players. You'll be able to get hands on with Tropico 6 in 2018 on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
You can check out the full list of features Kalypso is boasting for Tropico 6 below:
- Play on large archipelagos for the first time in the series. Manage multiple islands at the same time and adapt to various new challenges.
- Send your agents on raids to foreign lands to steal world wonders and monuments, to add them to your collection.
- Build bridges, construct tunnels and transport your citizens and tourists in taxis, buses and aerial cable cars. Tropico 6 offers completely new transportation and infrastructure possibilities.
- Customize the looks of your palace at will and choose from various extras.
- Tropico 6 features a revised research system focusing on the political aspects of being the world's greatest dictator.
- Election speeches are back! Address the people and make promises that you can’t possibly keep.
- Cooperative and competitive multiplayer for up to four players.