FlufflyLogic has announced that it is bringing its PS3 tower defence title, Savage Moon, to PSP.
Savage Moon is a tower defence strategy game which launched on PS3 in January. The game sees the humans mining valuable minerals from sentient asteroids or Imoons. In their way are the massive armoured bugs called Insectocytes.
The humans have already faced-off against the Insectocytes in two campaigns set in deep space in the Shathak sector (the original game) and the Waldgeist nebula (the expansion pack).
The story will continue on PSP in Savage Moon: The Hera Campaign. A huge gathering of Imoons, the Hera Cluster, drifted into human space a few months ago. Preliminary intelligence suggests that it consists of 20 Imoons populated by a rich variety of Insectocyte forms, some of which have been encountered before and some of which are new.
Savage Moon: The Hera Campaign features:
- 20 New Imoons
- 2 new species plus 2 new sub-species of Insectocyte
- New interface allowing the player to plan the whole campaign
- Unlock vengeance mode version of each Imoon
- Unlock hidden alternative music soundtracks by Parasite & special guests
- Designed specifically for PSP
- Tactical Skills menu - adds new gameplay controls in addition to Command Skills
There's currently no word on when Savage Moon: The Hera Campaign will be released.