Sony has lifted the wraps off its full PlayStation Now lineup for April, with Metal Gear Solid V leading the charge. That's both games, by the way: Ground Zeroes and The Phantom Pain will be available on Sony's streaming service.
Metal Gear Solid V is notable as the final entry in the series created by Hideo Kojima, who left Konami soon after to form his own company. Ground Zeroes is a mere taster of the full adventure, with The Phantom Pain bringing the series into true open-world territory.
PS Now is also receiving a bunch of classic PlayStation 2 games, with Star Wars Jedi Starfighter, Star Wars Bounty Hunter, and Star Wars Racer Revenge all up for grabs next month.
Check out the full lineup below.
- Chronicles of Teddy: Harmony of Exidus (PS4)
- WRC 5 Fia World Rally Championship (PS4)
- Star Wars Bounty Hunter (PS2)
- Star Wars Jedi Starfighter (PS2)
- Star Wars Racer Revenge (PS2)
- Shadow Complex Remastered (PS4)
- Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom (PS4)
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4)
- Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS4)
- Grand Kingdom (PS4)