Sony has published a list of the best-selling games on the European PlayStation Store for January 2018, with Monster Hunter: World coming out on top. Capcom's sharp-toothed action title fended off some pretty hefty competition, including Horizon Zero Dawn and the newly launched Dragon Ball FighterZ.
Speaking of Dragon Ball, Bandai Namco Games' punchy fighter was the only other new entry in the PS4 chart last month, reaching a respectable number 13. Meanwhile, Call of Duty: WWII's Resistance expansion debuted at number two on the DLC chart behind Fortnite: Standard Founder's Pack, with Assassin's Creed Origins: The Hidden Ones entering at five.
PS Vita is still chugging away meanwhile, with the underrated Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation winning portable gamers' hearts last month. Finally, Superhot takes pole position for PSVR followed by Job Simulator.
Check out the full PS4 games chart below.
1) Monster Hunter: World (New)
2) Horizon Zero Dawn (11)
3) FIFA 18 (2)
4) Gang Beasts (6)
5) GTA V (4)
6) Rocket League (8)
7) Star Wars Battlefront 2 (1)
8) Call of Duty: WWII (3)
9) EA Sports UFC 2 (15)
10) Need For Speed: Payback (5)
11) Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Siege (13)
12) Minecraft (18)
13) Dragon Ball FighterZ (New)
14) ARK: Survival Evolved (20)
15) Gran Turismo Sport (17)
16) Friday The 13th: The Game (Re-entry)
17) The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (19)
18) Assassin’s Creed: Origins (7)
19) Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice (RE)
20) Watch Dogs 2 (RE)