Ubisoft has announced the development of The Hip Hop Dance Experience, the latest game in the Experience dance game franchise (Michael Jackson, Black Eyed Peas).
Developed by renowned music game developer, iNiS, The Hip Hop Dance Experience features iconic Hip Hop dance moves with routines arranged by famed choreographers, including Laurieann Gibson and Dave Scott and an extensive selection of hip-hop music.
The Hip Hop Dance Experience full track list:
- Amerie - "1 Thing"
- B.o.B - "So Good"
- B.o.B featuring Hayley Williams of Paramore - "Airplanes"
- Cassie - "Me & U" **
- Chris Brown featuring Juelz Santana - "Run It!"
- Chris Brown featuring Lil Wayne & Busta Rhymes - "Look At Me Now"
- Ciara - "One, Two Step (featuring Missy Elliott)"
- Da Brat - "Funkdafied"
- Drake - "Over"
- Flo Rida featuring Sia - "Wild Ones"
- Iyaz - "Replay"
- Jay Sean featuring Lil Wayne - "Down"
- J-Kwon - "Tipsy" **
- Kid Cudi - "Day 'N' Night"
- Lil Wayne featuring Static Major - "Lollipop"
- LMFAO - "Sexy And I Know It"
- M.I.A. - "Bad Girls" **
- Mark Morrison - "Return of the Mack"
- Mystikal featuring Nivea - "Danger (Been So Long)"
- N.E.R.D. - "She Wants to Move"
- Naughty by Nature - "Hip Hop Hooray"
- Nelly - "Hot In Herre"
- New Boyz - "You're A Jerk"
- New Edition - "If It Isn't Love"
- Nicki Minaj featuring Drake - "Moment 4 Life"
- Ol' Dirty Bastard featuring Kelis - "Got Your Money" **
- Outkast - "B.O.B." **
- Pitbull featuring Chris Brown - "International Love"
- Q-Tip - "Vivrant Thing"
- R. Kelly - "Ignition (Remix)"
- Rihanna featuring Jeezy - "Hard"
- Rob Base & DJ E-Z Rock - "It Takes Two" **
- Run-DMC - "It's Tricky" **
- Snoop Dogg featuring Pharrell Williams - "Drop It Like It's Hot"
- Terror Squad featuring Fat Joe, Remy - "Lean Back"
- The Sugarhill Gang - "Rapper's Delight" **
- TLC - "Creep"
- Too $hort - "Blow the Whistle" **
- Trey Songz featuring Fabolous - "Say Aah"
- Wiz Khalifa - "Work Hard, Play Hard" **
(** Denotes songs that will appear only on the Xbox 360 version)
The Hip Hop Dance Experience also includes a host of new features and game modes:
- Dance routines designed exclusively for the game by top choreographers Laurieann Gibson (Nicki Minaj's creative director, BET's Born to Dance), Dave Scott (So You Think You Can Dance, Battle of the Year) and Kid David (Step Up 3D)
- Authentic music video and live performance footage, paired with dynamic visual effects triggered by your movements, transform your living room into a real-time music video
- Progressive difficulty levels provide varying levels of challenge for everyone from beginners to professionals. Perform over 700 dance moves!
- Multiplayer gameplay designed to simultaneously accommodate varying difficulty levels. Pro or novice, each player can choose their individual difficulty level and play along together!
- Complete Avatar customization with hundreds of looks and accessories to express your personal fashion sense
- Dance modes with high-energy multiplayer challenges: Dance Pary, Dance Battle, Dance Marathon, and Power Skooling.
The game will be released worldwide in November for Kinect for Xbox 360 and Wii.