BioShock Remastered and BioShock 2 Remastered PC players can look forward to a range of fixes and enhancements, 2K has outlined in a Steam blog.
"Since the launch of BioShock and BioShock 2 Remastered, some players have been reporting stability issues, while others have asked for additional feature support," reads the blog. "We hear you and we're happy to report we're addressing this feedback soon. Whether it's your first time in Rapture, or you're revisiting it again, we want your experience with the BioShock remasters to be as enjoyable as possible."
The team is currently looking into addressing:
- General Mouse Fixes, including better Mouse Smoothing, Sensitivity and Acceleration Options in BioShock;
- Additional Speaker Mode Options in Audio Settings in BioShock;
- Improved FoV Slider Options in BioShock, BioShock 2 and Minerva's Den;
- Support for 21:9 display ratios in BioShock, BioShock 2 and Minerva's Den;
- General stability improvement to reduce instances of game crashes.
Look out for more info on the changes closer to a patch release date.
Source: 2K on Steam