EA today announced that FIFA Manager fans will, for the first time, be able to compete online against other managers in FIFA Manager 10.
"We're incredibly pleased to be able to give fans what they've been asking for with the new online mode in EA Sports FIFA Manager 10," said Gerald Köhler, Lead Designer of the FIFA Manager series. "This is the first time that they will be able to compete against each other and really find out who's the best manager. The online mode is free and you can play at least two seasons with up to eight players in one session."
In FIFA Manager 10 there will be 40 international leagues and the promise of over 400 enhancements within the offline mode, many of which have come as a result of feedback from the fan community.
- Deeper AI, player development
- In-game presentation and financing
- New experiences like the FIFA World Player Gala, an almanac with team photos and squads, the revised game website, the manager diary in which the player can collect photos of cups, stadiums and players, and the new "stadium infrastructure" where players can fine tune details of their facilities
- The 3D mode has been expanded by several hundred new animations and is now based on the latest FIFA 09 animation system
- FIFA Manager 10 supports resolutions of up to 1920x1200 now, and the player's manager desktop is individually customizable with up to 30 widgets and more than 50 desktop objects.
FIFA Manager 10 is developed by Cologne-based Bright Future and is scheduled for release for PC this autumn.