The latest TOTW is here with TOTW 13, and despite some omissions it is still a great squad boasting a few surprise inclusions. Check out the new players below.
It was another great weekend of football, with plenty of goals, whilst Arsenal and Napoli continued their unlikely title challenges with good wins.
Elsewhere Liverpool and Chelsea battled out for a 0-0 as they both sit in mid-table, whilst Real Madrid kept the pressure on Barcelona at the top of La Liga by beating Bilbao 2-0.
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Last updated on 2023-02-04
With all this football, there came some outstanding performances from individual players that are likely to be celebrated in TOTW 13. We are once again looking forward to two featured in-forms.
NOW READ:TODAY'S COIN MASTER FREE SPINS HAVE ARRIVED - FIND OUT WHAT THEY ARE HERE!
Another thing worth noting is Haaland is unlikely to feature despite his hat trick at the weekend. This is because he is nominated for the TOTY 12th Man and is very likely to win.
NOW READ: How to vote for FIFA 23 12th Man
Let’s take a look at who we think will feature in TOTW 13, as well as when we can expect it to release.
FIFA 23 TOTW 13: Rakitic and El Shaarawy the Featured In-Forms
- GK, 89 Kevin Trapp (Eintracht Frankfurt/Germany)
- CB, 88 Mathijs De Ligt (Bayern Munich/Netherlands)
- CB, 84 Mario Hermoso (Atletico Madrid/Spain)
- RWB, 85 Pedro Porro (Sporting CP/Spain)
- CDM, 84 Ellyes Skhiri (FC Köln/Tunisia)
- CDM, 85 Torreira (Galatasaray/Uruguay)
- CM, 85 Zambo Anguissa (Napoli/Cameroon)
- CF, 88 Ivan Rakitic (Sevilla/Croatia)
- CF, 88 El Shaarawy (Roma/Italy)
- RM, 88 Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City/Algeria)
- RW, 84 Jarrod Bowen (West Ham/England)
What Time Does FIFA 23 TOTW 13 Release?
TOTW 13 will follow the release schedule of all the other content that is dropped in FIFA 23. This means we can expect the new TOTW to release at 6PM GMT / 1PM ET / 10AM PT.
When Does TOTW 13 Release in FIFA 23?
TOTW 13 is expected to release on Wednesday the 25th of January. TOTW consistently releases on a Wednesday so it is available for rewards on a Thursday, as well as being the red picks for Fut Champions on the weekend.
FIFA 23 TOTW 13 Leaks:
We have only seen one player leaked so far, and they’ve only leaked because the TOTY 12th man has. According to Arcade-Fut Riyad Mahrez will be in the TOTW over Erling Haaland. It’s worth noting these are just leaked, so take them with a pinch of salt.
FIFA 23 TOTW 13 Predictions:
Like we said, it seems very unlikely Haaland will feature but that doesn’t mean this week’s TOTW won’t have some top tier players for your squad. Let’s take a look at who we think might feature after a strong weekend:
- GK, David Raya (Brenftord FC/Spain) – The Spanish goalkeeper made some killer saves against Leeds to earn his team a point on the road.
- RB, Giovani DI Lorenzo (Napoli/Italy) – The Italian fullback was on the scoresheet at the weekend as Napoli kept their lead at the top of the table. Di Lorenzo also helped his side keep a clean sheet.
- CB, Nico Schlotterbeck (Borussia Dortmund/Germany) – Borussia Dortmund’s win against FC Augsburg can only be described as ding dong as Dortmund narrowly won 4-3. Schlotterbeck was crucial to the win, with a goal and an outrageous assist.
- RWB, Pedro Porro (Sporting CP/Portugal) – The young fullback demonstrated at the weekend why he is being linked with a big transfer, as he nabbed a goal and assist, to help his side win 2-1.
- CM, Enzo Fernandez (Benfica/Argentina) – Fernandez continued his good form from the World Cup, creating two of the three goals his side scored against Santa Clara.
- LM, Antoine Griezmann (Atletico Madrid/France) – Griezmann looks to be recapturing his best form back at Atletico Madrid. He scored one and created another as his team kept their top four hopes alive.
- RW, Jarrod Bowen (West Ham/England) – It was a battle at the bottom where both sides really needed a win, but West Ham came out eventual winners thanks to a Bowen brace.
- RW, Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City/Algeria) – No Haaland means a different City player can get into the squad. City played twice last week and Mahrez was a key player against Spurs with 2 goals and an assist.
- ST, Eddie Nketiah (Arsenal/England) – Nketiah is the back up striker at Arsenal, filling in for the injured Jesus. Yet, since coming in he has been exceptional, and this weekend his two goals helped secure his side a win against a very inform Manchester United. We imagine he will be one of the featured in-forms.