Dungeon Siege III DLC, Treasures of the Sun, will be released in October for PC, Xbox 360 and PC, Square Enix has announced.
In Dungeon Siege III: Treasures of the Sun players will extend their journey and travel beyond the borders of Ehb to an all-new environment: the Aranoi Desert. On their search for a lost Legion hero, players will fight through hordes of new villains only to find a forgotten abbey hiding a long-lost secret: the greatest treasure of the Azunite faith.
In addition to the hours of new content, developer Obsidian has also tweaked, refined and implemented new gameplay features.
- New abilities: Players will be able to attain mastery of the arcane through powerful new attack, defence and healing abilities
- Level up to 35: Dungeon Siege III: Treasures of the Sun will further power up players by raising Dungeon Siege III's existing level cap from 30 to 35
- More monsters and items: Players will encounter new monsters in the Aranoi Desert-including mummies and giant skeletons-and will find more powerful items, adding to the thousands already available in Dungeon Siege III
- Reallocate Talent & Proficiency Points: Players can reallocate points spent in Proficiencies and Talents, enabling changes to character customization throughout the campaign
- New Enchanting System: Transmuting items now gives players chances at gaining powerful new Vials that allow them to enhance their weapons and armor through the DLC's new enchanting system