Video Gamer is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Prices subject to change. Learn more
Dishonored 2 is the week’s only new entry inside the UK Top 10, charting at fourth with sales down 38 per cent compared to 2012’s first first game.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare holds at No.1 for a second week, though sales took a 55 per cent drop over launch week. FIFA 17 moves up into second place, with sales actually improving by six per cent week-on-week. Battlefield 1 takes third and Bethesda’s Skyrim Special Edition is pushed down to fifth.
The likes of Forza Horizon 3, Overwatch and LEGO Dimensions all benefited from retailer promotions, climbing to sixth, seventh and ninth, respectively. Star Wars Battlefront also continues to rise, now in tenth.
Best Cyber Monday deals 2023
- WD Black SN850X 1TB- $79.99 (was $180)
- ASUS TUF RTX 4060 Ti OC - $409.99 (was $460)
- Alienware AW2724DM QHD - $327.99 (was $500)
- Razer Huntsman V2 TKL - $79.99 (was $160)
- Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless - $89.99 (was $150)
The week’s other new entries are Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization at No.33, and Ubisoft’s Eagle Flight for PS4 at No.39.
Source: UKIE Games Charts, compiled by GfK Chart-Track, (All Prices) Week Ending 12 November 2016
- CALL OF DUTY: INFINITE WARFARE
- FIFA 17
- BATTLEFIELD 1
- DISHONORED 2
- THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM SPECIAL ED.
- FORZA HORIZON 3
- TITANFALL 2
- LEGO DIMENSIONS
- STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT