Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition, the remaster of the popular first-person action game from People Can Fly, has a launch trailer, available to watch now some two weeks ahead of the game's April 7 release.
The new edition of the game features hi-res textures, increased polygon counts, smoother framerates, and up to 4K resolution on PC and PS4 Pro.
All previously released DLC, and some brand-new content is also thrown into the mix. This includes the chance to play as Duke Nukem.
- The Total Package – All previously-released content, including the Gun Sonata and Blood Symphony add-on packs, now on modern platforms.
- New Overkill Campaign Mode – Upon completing the main campaign, blast through this New Game+ mode with an unrestricted arsenal of weapons and Skillshots.
- New Echo Maps – Players can showcase their skills on six brand-new levels for the score-based Echo Mode.
- Killer Visuals – Presented with updated models, environments, and animations all running at 60 FPS across all platforms.
- The Art of Destruction – Pull off masterful kills by mixing fast-paced gunplay with unique kick, slide, and leash combos.
- Visceral Audio – Orchestrate a crescendo of chaos with newly remastered audio effects.
- Duke Nukem’s Bulletstorm Tour – Play through the entire Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition campaign as Duke Nukem, featuring full voice over and brand-new lines from Jon St. John, the original voice of Duke.
Source: People Can Fly, Gearbox