The delayed 'Agents of Change' DLC for Brink will be released in the first week of August, Splash Damage has announced.
Splash Damage will also be rolling out a new patch/title update for the game sometime this week.
Agents of Change will be released on August 3 for Xbox LIVE and Steam, and August 4 for PlayStation Network. It will be a free download for the first two weeks. Its regular price has not yet been announced.
Agents of Change features two new levels, five new player abilities, two new outfits, two new weapon attachments, and it also raises the level cap to 24 from 20.
The mode will also come with seven new Achievements/Trophies, which have been detailed by Splash Damage:
- Science MavenWin Labs as both factions in Campaign Mode50G/Bronze
- Towering AchievementWin Founders' Tower as both factions in Campaign Mode50G/Bronze
- A Burning ThingKill an enemy with a Napalm Grenade20G/Bronze
- PyromancerKill an enemy with a Pyro Mine20G/Bronze
- Remote ControlKill an enemy with a UAV20G/Bronze
- Mutual SupportHave a Field Regen Unit buff more than 3 players simultaneously30G/Silver
- Ark KingReach Level 2460G/Gold
Brink has been plagued by issues since its launch in May, which led to Splash Damage offering this DLC pack for free by way of apology to the community. But is it actually worth playing? "Brink is a game that deserves a chance," we said in the 8/10 VideoGamer.com Brink review, "and those with a penchant for the multiplayer shooter owe it to themselves to give it a look."