Further details on Call of Duty: Black Ops 2's first DLC have been leaked by Amazon UK, reports claim.
A listing for Black Ops 2's first DLC pack 'Revolution' allegedly appeared on the retailer's website earlier today, detailing new information on the maps and bonus weapon featured in the upcoming DLC, including map locations and sizes.
The listing has since been pulled.
- Hydro - This large map allows you to use the dam and water to your advantage to block paths and stop enemies.
- Downhill - A medium-sized map based in the French Alps complete with snow, chair lifts, and a strategically placed lodge.
- Grind - Set within the locale of the Venice, California boardwalk, this small skate park map is sure to deliver fast and frenetic Call of Duty action.
- Mirage - This Gobi Desert multiplayer map utilises sand dunes to provide different levels of elevation and a sanctuary in the centre as a natural chokepoint.
- Zombies - Die Rise - The Zombie apocalypse has invaded China, turning down town into a dilapidated and dangerous MC Escher painting.
- Peacekeeper SMG - This impressive sub-machine gun fills the open weapon slot in your load-out with power and accuracy.
Revolution was outed last month by a promotional poster advertising the content in North America and, reports claim, later referenced on Call of Duty's official mobile site.
The pack is expected to launch on Xbox LIVE on January 29 for 1200 Microsoft Points, and at a later date on PlayStation Network and PC.
Activision has yet to announce Revolution or reveal any official details.