Video Gamer is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Prices subject to change. Learn more
Hannah Ware will play the female lead in Fox International’s Agent 47, the in-development movie based on Square Enix’s Hitman franchise.
Ware recently appeared in Oldboy and is also currently appearing in Betrayal on ABC.
The casting follows news that Rupert Friend will take the titular role, joined by Heroes and Star Trek star Zachary Quinto.
Best Cyber Monday deals 2023
- WD Black SN850X 1TB- $79.99 (was $180)
- ASUS TUF RTX 4060 Ti OC - $409.99 (was $460)
- Alienware AW2724DM QHD - $327.99 (was $500)
- Razer Huntsman V2 TKL - $79.99 (was $160)
- Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless - $89.99 (was $150)
Plot details for the Aleksander Bach movie have yet to be revealed.
The in-development Hitman title for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC will see players taking control of “a globetrotting Agent 47 at the prime of his career”.