- Dark Souls 2 Guide - Huntsman’s Copse walkthrough
- Dark Souls 2 Guide - Undead Purgatory walkthrough
- Dark Souls 2 Guide - Harvest Valley Walkthrough
- Dark Souls 2 guide - How to unlock weapons with Boss souls
- Dark Souls 2 Guide - Harvest Valley part two Walkthrough
- Dark Souls 2 Guide - Earthen Peak video walkthrough
- Dark Souls 2 Guide - Iron Keep walkthrough
- Dark Souls 2 Guide - Belfry Sol walkthrough
- Dark Souls 2 Guide - Shaded Woods walkthrough
- Dark Souls 2 Guide - character classes, bosses and world walkthroughs
Dark Souls 2 is a tough game. Of course it is. Being part of From Software's Souls series, it's naturally going to make you want to say some rude things and do some damage to your controller from time to time.
VideoGamer has a comprehensive list of walkthroughs for many of the game's key locations, which will not only tell you the location of every enemy lying in wait to launch a surprise attack, but also where to find the hidden chests containing invaluable items along the way.
We've also got a complete guide for every character class in the game. If you don't know which class best suits your style of play, this is the place to start. We also teach you how to use boss souls to unlock new weapons.
For anyone who has ever been confused by invasions, don't worry, there's a guide for that too.