You'll need to perform a workaround to get the game working.
Hitman Trilogy's edition of Blood Money features the same 50/60Hz HDMI issue which plagued the original Xbox 360 release, VideoGamer.com can confirm.
As with the 2006 Xbox 360 release, gamers may be required to perform a video workaround in order to get the game working on their high definition TV.
- Connect your Xbox 360 using a component video cable
- Set the switch on the cable to "TV"
- Switch your Xbox 360 on
- Go to your Xbox display settings and select PAL-60
- On the component cable switch from TV to HD-TV
- Switch off your Xbox 360
- Connect your Xbox 360 using an HDMI cable (if you use one)
- Switch on your Xbox 360
- Launch Hitman Blood Money
The fix also works with composite cables, only you don't need to worry about switching between "TV" and "HD-TV".
Once performed you won't have to perform the fix again.
VideoGamer.com has contacted Square Enix for comment.