Star Wars: The Bad Batch season 2 is almost here with its release date, at the time of writing, just over a week away.
A spin-off of the critically and publicly acclaimed, Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated series. Star Wars: The Bad Batch hails from Clone Wars, and The Mandalorian showrunner/creator, Dave Filoni, with many of his key creative team members from Clone Wars joining him on the series.
The series follows the renegade clone trooper squadron, Clone Force 99, better known as “The Bad Batch”, as they try to survive on the run from the newly formed Imperial Empire.
- Samsung Q80B 65″ 4K TV
- Samsung Odyssey G55A 27-inch 1440p
- Samsung Odyssey G85SB OLED monitor
- Samsung Odyssey Ark
- Samsung – S95UA Series 49” IPS Curved FHD QLED Panel Monitor with HDR
- Samsung – 2.1-Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer and Dolby Audio / DTS 2.0 – Black
- Samsung HW-B650/ZA 3.1ch Soundbar with Dolby 5.1 / DTS Virtual:X
- Samsung – HW-Q750B/ZA 5.1.2ch Soundbar with Wireless Dolby Atmos
- Samsung – HW-Q800B/ZA 5.1.2ch Soundbar with Wireless Dolby Atmos
- Samsung HW-Q990B/XU 11.1.4 Wireless SoundBar w/ Amazon Alexa
When does Star Wars The Bad Batch Season 2 release?
The Bad Batch Season 2 is set to debut exclusively on Disney+ on 4th January 2023 with a 2 episode season premiere with each new episode released weekly after the season premiere.
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Last updated on 2023-05-27
Now Read: New Teaser Trailer Released For Doctor Who 60th Anniversary
Star Wars The Bad Batch Season 2 Release Date FAQ
How many episodes will bad batch season 2 have?
It’s been confirmed that the second season, like the first season, will comprise of 16 episodes.
Did crosshair remove his chip?
There’s been no official confirmation yet on whether he did or did not remove his chip.