PGA Tour 2K23 is an accurate, realistic golf sim. So it isn’t exactly Happy Gilmore the game, however it is still crucial to be able to hit the ball incredibly far to try and push yourself up the green.
NOW READ: Can you play PGA Tour 2K23 on Xbox Game Pass?
There are a few ways of ensuring your shot goes as far as possible, so we are going to do our best at explaining them down below.
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Last updated on 2023-03-13
PGA Tour 2K23: How to Hit Further
- Firstly make sure you have selected the club that gives you the most distance (click here for guide on how to change clubs)
- Then, press △/Y to get a birds eye view of the course
- Once using this angle, you move the marker round much easier to select where you want to put the ball
- Then, press △/Y again and get ready to take the shot
- You want to put as much power into the shot as possible, but without compromising accuracy
- Now swing and watch it fly for miles
- Increasing your Pros power, or selecting a pro with more power, will also help you hit the ball further
A good way to practice is to go into the partnered Topgolf game mode, which is a great way to learn how to master hitting the ball far but accurate.
NOW READ:TODAY'S COIN MASTER FREE SPINS HAVE ARRIVED - FIND OUT WHAT THEY ARE HERE!
For anything else PGA Tour 2K23, then keep it here on Video Gamer and for more information about the release click here.