Fallout Shelter has been updated to Version 1.3, introducing pets as an all-new feature, Bethesda has announced.
The update notes state: "Vault-Tec research has shown that four legged companions can have a profound impact on Vault happiness and productivity."
Players will be able to introduce a range of dogs and cats to the vault.
Other changes brought by 1.3 include:
- Vault-Tec has received reports of some Dwellers not pulling their weight. Overseers are now authorized to permanently evict these lazy layabouts! Welcome to the Wasteland, slackers.
- Bored with the same pickup lines and conversations? Dwellers have finally learned some new ways to impress other dwellers and the opposite sex.
- Excessive tapping causing frustration when trying to clear out excess inventory? Overseers will love the new sell all options.
- Dweller management improvements and new objectives should help experienced Overseers keep things running smoothly.
- Even more Vault-Tec certified improvements and optimizations. Because you can never have enough improvements or optimizations.