NBA 2K23 Season 6 is live! And with its highly anticipated launch, comes a brand new pack for the MyTEAM community. Welcome to the Super-Sonic Pack, the first pack of Season 6 and a special one that comes baring excellent new players as well as the games’ very first, Hero Cards.
That’s right! In case you missed it from the Season 6 reveal, Hero Cards have made their return in NBA 2K23, making their very first appearance in the Super-Sonic Pack. For those that don’t know, Hero Cards are special powered-up player items that come with special superhero card art to distinguish them from the rest. These Hero Cards are a part of two collections that feature Hero rewards and will consist of new and long-time community favorite players.
There are three Hero Cards that have arrived with the 13 other players from the Super-Sonic Pack, making it no easy feat to get your hands on them. However, the pack itself comes with a collection of electric and dynamic talents worth adding to your lineups, whether you secure one of the Hero Cards or not.
Though the Super-Sonic Pack was revealed yesterday, NBA 2K23 MyTEAM released the pack today with the launch of Season 6 at 11AM ET / 3PM GMT. Along with this new Super-Sonic Pack, comes that of a three-part challenge. Should you complete all three parts of the challenge, you will be rewarded a free Super Sonic Pack.
So without further ado, let’s have a look at all the new players and challenges that came with the NBA 2K23 MyTEAM Super-Sonic Pack.
NBA 2K23 Super-Sonic & Hero Cards Players
With the new Super-Sonic Pack, comes a total of 16 new player items, including the Hero Cards. To inform you of the entire selection, we’ve detailed the full list of players down below:
Super-Sonic Pack Hero Cards
To acquire any of these new Hero Cards, you will need to do so by either unlocking or purchasing Super-Sonic Packs or acquiring them in the Auction Market.
- Kevin Durant (SF/PF) – Thunder – 99 Overall
- Jordan Poole (SG/PG) – Warriors – 98 Overall
- Speedy Claxton (PG) – Warriors – 96 Overall
Super-Sonic Pack Players
Just like the Hero Cards, the Super-Sonic Players can be secured by unlocking or purchasing Super-Sonic Packs or acquiring them in the Auction Market.
Dark Matter (99 Overall)
- Kevin Durant (SF/PF) – SuperSonics
- Wilt Chamberlain (C/PF) – Warriors
- Derrick Rose (PG/SG) – Bulls
Galaxy Opal (98 Overall)
- Reshard Lewis (PF/SF) – SuperSonics
- Andrei Kirilenko (SF/PF) – Jazz
- Peja Stojaković (SF/SG) – Pelicans
- Jordan Poole (SG/PG) – Warriors
- Rudy Fernández (SG/PG) – Trail Blazers
Pink Diamond (96 Overall)
- Gus Williams (PG/SG) – SuperSonics
- Vladimir Radmanović (PF/SF) – SuperSonics
- Speedy Claxton (PG) – Warriors
- Kelly Oubre Jr. (SG/SF) – Hornets
- Sim Bhullar (C/PF) – Kings
Super-Sonic Pack Three-Part Challenge
With the new NBA 2K23 MyTEAM Super-Sonic Pack, comes that of a three-part Skill Challenge that offers fans a fun opportunity to earn some extra rewards. Should you complete all three parts of the challenge, you will earn a free Super-Sonic Pack.
Though you can acquire these new players from this pack, it is not a Deluxe Pack – so not all of them guarantee you a Super-Sonic player or Hero Card.
That being said, here are the three parts of the challenge you will have to complete in order to earn your free Super-Sonic Pack in MyTEAM:
Super-Sonic Challenge – Part 1
- Play Triple Threat game to 21 points against Pink Diamond Super-Sonic theme team on semi-pro.
- Win the game.
Super-Sonic Challenge – Part 2
- Play Triple Threat game to 21 points against Galaxy Opal Super-Sonic theme team on pro.
- Win the game and make 4 three-pointers as a team.
Super-Sonic Challenge – Part 3
- Play a four-quarter game (5 minutes each) against Super-Sonic theme team on all-star.
- Score 30 points as a team.
Additional NBA 2K23 Articles By VideoGamer
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Last updated on 2023-09-29