Infinity Ward has dropped a new patch for Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 today – mainly focused around correcting a number of long standing issues since the Reloaded update arrived last week.
While relatively small, the update also includes an update to the game’s Polyatomic Camo, giving it a subtle animation to help show it off a bit more when flexing your prowess.
NOW READ: MW2 & Warzone 2 Season 2 Reloaded Launch Patch Notes
Here then, care of the official Call of Duty blog, are the full patch notes for the MW2 and Warzone 2 Season 2 Reloaded update for March 21.
MW2 & Warzone 2 Season 2 Reloaded March 21 update patch notes
- This update contains fixes for a number of known crashes.
- Fixed an issue that sent Players back to the “My Bundles” tab when closing a Bundle preview without making a purchase
- Fixed an issue that counted AI combatant headshots for Event Camo Challenges
- Fixed an issue that prevented Players from unlocking all stocks on the Tempus Torrent
- Fixed an issue with disappearing buttons in one of the Atomgrad Raid Episode 01 encounters
- Fixed an issue showing completed weapon challenges as locked when viewed from the Weapon Challenges screen
- Fixed an issue that showed duplicate lock icons in the Path of the Ronin challenges
- Fixed an issue disabling “Mute All” if a new Player joins mid-match
- Fixed an exploit in DMZ allowing Players to obtain an unintended amount of money by selling Dog Tags
- Fixed an issue causing the “Wasteland” challenge progress to only track Quad Feed kills and not Quad kills
- Fixed an issue affecting Players’ ability to edit saved Custom Mod Blueprints in the Gunsmith
- Fixed an issue causing the magazine to not display on the Unchained Fury Blueprint in DMZ
- Fixed an issue where using the Equip Weapon and Open Gunsmith options in the Showcase Weapon Select while the Favorite Loadout Primary is set to the Riot Shield can cause menus to load infinitely
- Fixed an issue with Faction Missions list positioning in pre-game Lobby
- The Kastov 762 is now hidden in the Ranked Play loadout UI.
If that wasn’t enough, today also sees the release of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles baddie Shredder as a brand new Operator, available on the in-game store.
MW2 & Warzone 2 Season 2 Reloaded arrived last week, and added a bunch of new party game modes to the game’s Multiplayer offering.
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Last updated on 2023-05-26