Video Gamer is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Prices subject to change. Learn more
Madden 24’s latest title update is here. Released on December 6th, it brings in quite a lot of bug fixes. The community was frustrated with some issues that were making it difficult to play, including one that completely removed Franchise mode from the game. Many of the biggest issues have been fixed, including making RPOs a useful play on offense again by fixing the defensive win chance on those plays.
Madden 24 Title Update cleans up gameplay
The Madden 24 update doesn’t provide any game changing updates, but it does make everything cleaner. Several key glitches have been patched, which always makes for a better gameplay experience. Here are the full Gridiron Notes, straight from EA Sports themselves:
- Fixed an issue granting blockers a significant bonus to win-chance on RPO plays vs. defensive sets with 3 or less pass rushers.
- DEV NOTE: There is exploit-prevention logic that increases the offensive line blocking win-chance when heavy offensive sets are matched up against light sub defensive sets with 3 or less ‘bigs’ rushing the passer; this logic was activating on RPO plays incorrectly.
- Tuning to reduce catch-penalty on catches where the receiver has to catch the ball behind or use a back-shoulder catch.
- Fixed an issue in pass-block targeting that was allowing a pass rusher through unblocked when hovering a defender over the A-gap in the Dollar 3-2 DB Fire Press play.
- Variety of general stability improvements.
- Fixed various Server issues that would cause disconnects.
- Fixed various stability/crash issues.
MADDEN ULTIMATE TEAM
- Fixed an issue that would cause the user to become softlocked after returning from the new currency screen during the Most Feared event.
- Resolved an issue where EA Play Pro members were not receiving their monthly points.
- Fixed an issue where reward reports were missing the source information.
- Various text and visual improvements.
- Fixed an issue where Drive goals were not granting XP.
- Fixed an issue where users were not able to access Showdown mode.
- Fixed various crash and script loss issues.
Player Likeness Updates:
- Seahawks QB Brett Rypien
- Chargers QB Easton Stick
- Broncos QB Jarrett Stidham
- Fixed issue with missing UI after accessing the Notification Center from the Main Menu.
- Fixed soft lock when dismissing the Friend Picker in PAF Online H2H.
- Various stability updates.
- Fixed a stability issue with audio that would occur after a challenge.