Video Gamer is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Prices subject to change. Learn more
Warzone Caldera is the latest repackaged release of CoD’s initial battle royal entry. A large number of veteran players have been longing to get back into the original title since it first went offline.
READ MORE: Warzone Mobile Release Date
Now that it’s back, however, a majority of the community is experiencing an entirely new issue. The problem stems from the fact that it’s become incredibly difficult to find and download the Warzone Caldera launcher. Luckily, we’re here to help you install it so you can start playing the game.
How To Download Warzone Caldera On Console
Unfortunately, it seems that you’ll only be able to install the game if you have the previous Modern Warfare title downloaded. However, we will continue to update this article if any new methods of downloading it were to be provided.
If you do have it in your console already, you’ll simply need to do the following to start playing:
- Start up Modern Warfare (2019).
- Head over to the Account category once you’re at the game’s home page.
- Select Game, then Game Installs, and download both Warzone Caldera Pack 1 and Pack 2.
NOW READ: How To Reduce Recoil in Warzone 2
How To Download Warzone Caldera On PC
Although you will still need the Modern Warfare title to download the game on the PC, you will only be able to install and play it on the Battle.net platform. If you do have the game already installed on the aforementioned launcher, you’ll need to do the following to get started:
- Start up the Battle.net launcher.
- Head to the Modern Warfare (2019) game page and start playing.
- Once you’re at the opening page, choose the Warzone Caldera option to start downloading it.
- After it’s finished downloading, you’ll be able to play it from the game’s main menu by selecting Warzone Caldera under the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare section.
Can You Play Warzone Caldera Right Now?
Yes you can! Warzone Caldera was briefly offline during the launch period of Warzone 2. However, since its return on November 28th, 2022, the battle royale mode of old is still available and live, and can be played on both console and PC as detailed above.
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Last updated on 2024-02-22
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Last updated on 2024-02-23