Microsoft has announced that Forza Horizon 4 will be getting a James Bond-themed car pack on release day, as well as confirming that development on the hotly anticipated title has now wrapped.
The Best of Bond Car Pack will include 10 vehicles plucked from some of the super spy's biggest films, including the iconic Aston Martin DB5 from Goldfinger and the Lotus Esprit S1 from The Spy Who Loved Me.
Pleasingly, every James Bond era is represented by a car in the DLC, including three from the Daniel Craig films.
If that wasn't enough, the Best of Bond Car Pack adds two Bond-flavoured outfits for your Forza Horizon 4 driver, plus six quick chat phrases for the game's multiplayer. You can grab the DLC as part of the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition or buy it separately.
Some of the vehicles will also feature a number of gadgets as seen in the films, such as the Aston Martin DB5's revolving number plate and extendable bumper ramps.
Here's the full list of Bond cars you'll be getting in the pack. Forza Horizon 4 is due for release on PC and Xbox One on October 2, and a demo is available now.
- 1964 Aston Martin DB5 inspired by Goldfinger (1964), Thunderball (1965), GoldenEye (1995), Skyfall (2012), and Spectre (2015)
- 1969 Aston Martin DBS from On Her Majesty's Secret Service (1969)
- 1974 AMC Hornet X Hatchback from The Man With the Golden Gun(1974)
- 1977 Lotus Esprit S1 from The Spy Who Loved Me (1977)
- 1981 Citroën 2CV6 from For Your Eyes Only (1981)
- 1986 Aston Martin V8 from The Living Daylights (1987)
- 1999 BMW Z8 from The World is Not Enough (1999)
- 2008 Aston Martin DBS from Quantum of Solace (2008)
- 2010 Jaguar C-X75 from Spectre (2015)
- 2015 Aston Martin DB10 from Spectre (2015)