Video Gamer is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Prices subject to change. Learn more
Interest in the new Fortnite season is huge. The main reason for this is the Chapter 4 Season 1 Battle Pass and the rewards in it. You will need quite a bit of XP to unlock these rewards. Luckily we found a great Creative map with Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 XP Glitch.
You need to collect a lot of XP to unlock the Battle Pass with great rewards like The Ageless, Doom Slayer and Dusty. Of course, you can also collect XP in the usual way, especially in the daily and weekly missions. But you might want to speed up this process a little.
While specific quests for timed events like Winterfest 2022 can help with this, the Fortnite Creative Maps are always a lifesaver for players who want to collect XP faster. Because these maps have fantastic XP glitches.
One of the maps we found in Chapter 4 Season 1 XP Glitch is a map called 1v1 Build Fights. Do not worry too much about the name, because you do not have to fight anyone to use this glitch.
Best Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 XP Glitch
As you know, Fortnite Creative mode was released years ago. It’s basically the mod that allows the community to create their own maps and share them with everyone. To access the maps in this mod, you only need one thing: the Island Code.
The Island Code is a unique 12-digit key for each map. You need to know this code to connect to these maps. This is how you connect to the Creative maps in Chapter 4 Season 1:
- Open Fortnite and click on the game mode on the right.
- Then click Island Code at the end of the top menu.
- On the screen that now appears, you can enter the 12-digit code.
That’s it! In a few seconds you are connected to the map of your choice and can start playing one of the crazy maps. The map you need to connect to in order to use today’s glitch was designed by a user called “amor”.
With the code 8531-8146-6703 you can connect to this map where you can earn tens of thousands of XP in a short time. After you have connected, follow the five methods below in order. You can use these methods again and again by logging out of the map and logging back in.
Method One for Chapter 4 Season 1 XP Glitch
The first method is quite simple. After connecting to the map, start the game and go through the two rifts that appear. When you have done this, you will come to an area in the middle of space.
Follow the steps below to earn thousands of XP:
- Climb the orange-yellow wall. You can do this by simply building two ramps.
- Interact with the strange object on the wall.
- You will be teleported to a building. Go straight ahead and climb the stairs.
- Interact with the black sign next to the kitchen in the right-hand corner.
That’s it! This process will teleport you back to the beginning of the game and you will have thousands of XP. Then you can continue with the second method.
Method Two for Chapter 4 Season 1 XP Glitch
Go through one of the two rifts marked “Exit”. You will get back to space. Again, walk towards the orange wall and follow the steps below:
- Go behind the orange wall and build three cones next to each other.
- Then destroy the middle one.
- Starting from the area where you smashed the cone, build six ramps out of the area (towards the gap).
- Build one floor after the sixth ramp.
- Then interact with the “Secret Door” text.
When you do this, you will return to the beginning once again and you will see that you have gained thousands of XP. The second method is great because it is the easiest and fastest of all.
Method Three for Chapter 4 Season 1 XP Glitch
To try the third method, go through one of the rifts in front of you again. You will then be teleported back to the usual space again. Here, go to the left corner of the orange wall as in the screenshot and follow the steps below:
- Go to the far left corner of the field and look out into space.
- Then build eight floors in a row.
- When you have built the eighth floor, the button with the inscription XP appears.
- Press the button and ta-da! You will be teleported back to the head and receive lots of XP.
If you try to repeat all these methods without leaving the game, you will fail. Note that to do this you must reconnect to the map via the main menu. When you are ready, we can continue with the fourth method.
Method Four for Chapter 4 Season 1 XP Glitch
The fourth method is a little more complicated than the others, although it is still much easier than completing normal missions. Make sure you follow the steps below in order:
- Go to the corner of the area where the weapons spawn and turn towards space.
- Build three ramps outwards first.
- Then again build three floors outward.
- Make a ramp to the front where the third floor ends.
- Add a floor at the end of it and build the second floor on the right side.
- Interact with the XP button on the floor you last built.
In this way, you again obtain thousands of XP and return to the original territory. You can earn tens of thousands of XP by repeating the first four methods quickly.
That’s all we shared about the Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 XP Glitch for now. Dozens of other maps in Fortnite Creative also have XP glitches.
It’s not possible to list them all here. But for now, we have talked about the quickest one you can do. This method works very well to get the awesome rewards in Chapter 4 Battle Pass.
What gives you the most XP in Fortnite?
Ad-hoc to XP glitches, there are some mature ways to get XP in Fortnite, and one mode is through Creative which gives you a good surplus of XP towards your account.
Definitely one to think about when grinding seasonally in this game! It’s great that it’s also at your disposal with no costs!
There are specific maps in Fortnite Creative that get you XP – so take advantage of these whenever you can!
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Last updated on 2023-12-01