Video Gamer is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Prices subject to change. Learn more
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 is right around the corner, which means there will soon be new skins, items, and other features added to the beloved battle royale title.
Now, Epic Games has confirmed the name of the new season as Fortnite Mega, and confirmed that it’ll kick off on March 10 thanks to a tweet on their social media accounts.
NOW READ: Fortnite – when does the season end?
The announcement was kept vague however, not revealing any further details. As a result, we don’t know exactly what time it will land – and we’re not quite sure what that means for March 9, as the previous season ends on March 8.
Best Cyber Monday deals 2023
- WD Black SN850X 1TB- $79.99 (was $180)
- ASUS TUF RTX 4060 Ti OC - $409.99 (was $460)
- Alienware AW2724DM QHD - $327.99 (was $500)
- Razer Huntsman V2 TKL - $79.99 (was $160)
- Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless - $89.99 (was $150)
For now then, we’ll be providing a rough estimate of what time we think it will be launched based on previous season releases.
Here’s when we think Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 is going to be launched.
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 Expected Start Time
Epic has also since confirmed that downtime for Fortnite Mega Chapter 4 Season 2 will begin at 11 PM PT 2 AM ET /7 AM GMT on Friday, March 10.
With this in mind, we expect Fortnite Mega Chapter 4 Season 2 – Fortnite Mega to start at approximately 1 AM PT / 4 AM ET / 9 AM GMT on Friday, March 10.
This is based on previous season releases, which were similarly launched around the same time.
However, since this particular piece of information is yet to be confirmed, you’ll still need to take it with the necessary grain of salt.
The upcoming content for the next season is also yet to be revealed by the developers. According to reports from Fortnite insiders, however, some of the skins that are expected to arrive include a few iconic ones from the Attack on Titan anime.
The cosmetic item will allegedly be based on the series protagonist, Eren Yeager, and there will also apparently be a “Waist Grappler” mythic item from the show as well. An emote for the Scout Regime Salute will seemingly also be included as part of the AoT collaboration.
There will also reportedly be a first-person mode introduced with the arrival of the next season. But, as always, these features and additions haven’t actually been confirmed so they may not actually be introduced in the upcoming update at all.
If you need a regional breakdown of Chapter 4 Season 2’s start time, then we’ve got you covered as well.
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 Start Time UK
- London, UK: Friday, 10 March, 9 AM (GMT)
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 Start Time US
- Los Angeles, CA: Friday, 10 March, 1 AM (PT)
- Houston, TX: Friday, 10 March, 3 AM (CT)
- New York, NY: Friday, 10 March, 4 AM (ET)
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 Start Time EU
- Paris, France: Friday, 10 March, 10 AM (CET)
- Berlin, Germany: Friday, 10 March, 10 AM (CET)
- Rome, Italy: Friday, 10 March, 10 AM (CET)
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 Start Time Asia
- Beijing, China: Friday, 10 March, 5 PM (CST)
- Seoul, South Korea: Friday, 10 March, 6 PM (KST)
- Tokyo, Japan: Friday, 10 March, 6 PM (JST)
AUS/NZ Early Access Start Time
- Sydney, Australia: Friday, 10 March, 8 PM (AEDT)
- Auckland, New Zealand: Friday, 10 March, 10 PM (NZDT)
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Last updated on 2023-11-27