Farming Simulator 17 has been updated to support PS4 Pro, offering players a range of resolution and graphics settings which should satisfy all types of user.
When launching the game you will be presented with the following options:
- Ultra HD (4K resolution)
- Quad HD (1440p at 60fps)
- HD (1080p at 60fps) with an improved draw distance
An enhanced rendering option also enables higher quality shadows displayed at an increased draw distance.
Farming Simulator 17 has sold more than one million copies since its release less than a month ago.
- Added PlayStation®4 Pro Option: Screen Resolution. Full HD (2K/1080p), Quad HD (3K/1440p) and Ultra HD (4K/2160p) are available.
- Added PlayStation®4 Pro Option: Render Quality. “Enhanced” is only available in Full HD (2K/1080p) and enable a greater Draw Distance.
- Added global game settings (can be adjusted ingame)
- Added camera sensitivity option
- Fixed bunker silos (shovels and other tools not removing material inside walls)
- Fixed trees falling through ground
- Fixed multiple selling of same vehicle (Direct Selling)
- Fixed loca issues
- Fixed GUI issues (overlaps, money unit update, etc)
- Fixed loading of removed vehicle configurations
- Fixed vehicle issues (graphic issues, triggers, particles)
- Fixed station crane
- Fixed map issues (terrain, collisions, etc)
- Fixed animal breeding stats saving (Achievements now also be reached when relading a savegame)
- Fixed various issues with helpers
- Various bug fixes and improvements
Source: Focus Home Interactive