NBA 2K23 is almost here! Launching on September 9, 2022 – we look to see who are the best three point (3PT) shooters in NBA 2K23.
READ MORE: Best Dribble Moves in NBA 2K23
Best Three Point Shooters In NBA 2K23
It should come to no surprise to see who’s at the top!
As shown by 2K, Stephen Curry once again holds reign as the best three point shooter in the game! Boasting a 38% 3PT percentage last season, he seems to be unstoppable behind the arc!
Let’s not forget it’s an incredible 99 RATED!
Players and fans of Steph will be stoked to play with him this year knowing his three-point shot will be near impossible to stop across modes like MyNBA and Head To Head.
Other notable players to mention:
- Klay Thompson: One half of the Splash Brothers alongside Stephen Curry shot almost near the same percentage as Stephen with 38.5% behind the arc, showing that he’s still deadly.
- Kevin Durant: One of the best players of all time is not to be slept on, his 88 rated three point is shown by how deadly he was behind the arc in 2021-22 with 38.3%
- Desmond Bane: The young star from Memphis has a well deserved rating for his 3-pointer in NBA 2K23 with 88 Rated. This comes to no surprise as he shot an amazing 43.6% behind the arc!
To sum up, 2K officially have made these five the best three point shooters in the game prior to launching:
- Stephen Curry (Golden State Warriors): 99 Rated
- Klay Thompson (Golden State Warriors): 88 Rated
- Desmond Bane (Memphis Grizzlies): 88 Rated
- Kevin Durant (Brooklyn Nets): 88 Rated
- Luke Kennard (Los Angeles Clippers): 88 Rated
I hope this has given you ample amount of information on who are the best three point (3PT) shooters in NBA 2K23 prior to stepping onto the court!
NOW READ: NBA 2K23 MyTEAM Bracket Busters Event
Videogamer.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API / Last updated on 2023-05-23