UPDATE: The RX 7900 XTX has now launched in the US, with cards going live on Amazon and Best Buy. We’ve even seen some RX 7900 XTX’s listed for the price of the RX 7900 XT, so you’ll have to be quick to jump on that.
We’re breaking down all we’ve gathered on AMD’s Radeon RX 7900 XTX ahead of this week’s release date.
- RX 7900 XTX (Amazon)
- XFX Speedster MERC310 AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX (Amazon)
- XFX Radeon RX 7900 XTX (Amazon)
- Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX (Amazon)
- Sapphire 21322-01-20G AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX Gaming Graphics Card with 24GB GDDR6 (Amazon)
- PowerColor Hellhound AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX Graphics Card (Amazon)
- PowerColor Red Devil AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX Graphics Card (Amazon)
- PowerColor AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX Graphics Card (Amazon)
- PowerColor Red Devil Limited Edition AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX Graphics Card (Amazon)
- XFX Radeon RX 7900XTX Gaming Graphics Card with 24GB GDDR6, AMD RDNA 3 (Amazon)
- RX 7900 XTX (Best Buy)
- GIGABYTE – Radeon RX 7900 XTX Gaming OC 24GB GDDR6 (Best Buy)
- GIGABYTE – Radeon RX 7900 XTX 24GB GDDR6 (Best Buy)
- XFX Speedster MERC310 AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX 24GB GDDR6 (Best Buy)
- XFX Radeon RX 7900 XTX 24GB GDDR6 (Best Buy)
- RX 7900 XTX (Newegg)
Thanks to AMD’s new RDNA 3 architecture, the new graphics card is set to be up there with NVIDIA’s monstrous RTX 4090, making them both one of the best graphics cards you’ll be able to buy.
AMD announced on November 3rd that the RX 7900 XT and XTX would be available to purchase on December 13th before the end of the year, making an extensive comparison between the two graphics card something we’ll have to wait for.
Read Now: AMD RDNA 3 release date, price and specs
AMD RX 7900 XTX release date
Confirmed by AMD, the RX 7900 XTX will be released on December 13th, just before Christmas.
The card will be released just after the most chaotic sales event of the year, also known as Black Friday. There’s definitely no rest for the wicked when it comes to the fast-paced world of GPUs, especially when NVIDIA and AMD are going head to head with their flagship cards.
RX 7900 XTX release time
With the release tomorrow – the RX 7900 XTX release time is now going to be a hot topic as consumers look to pick up the latest AMD Radeon GPU. Following trends from the RTX 4080 & RTX 4090 – and even the releases of the Ryzen 7000 & and Intel 13th Gen CPUs – popular tech hardware releases and embargo lifts often fall at the following time:
2PM BST/ 3PM CEST/ 6:30PM IST/ 9AM EDT/ 8AM CDT/ 6AM PDT.
While it’s important to stress that this is a prediction, it’s highly unlikely that we’ll see the cards go on sale before this time – even though a few cards have begun showing up on Amazon ahead of this time. They have since been removed, however a few lucky punters were able to buy them.
Will there be RTX 7900 XTX stock on release date?
If you observed the carnage following Nvidia’s RTX 4090 release, then you’re likely prepared for the worst if you’re asking will there by RTX 7900 XTX stock on release date? It’s unlikely that stock levels will run completely blip free.
In terms of the RTX 7900 XTX’s release, we’re anticipating a lot of demand for AMD’s flagship graphics card, although the bonus of the RTX 7900 XT’s simultaneous release might be enough to calm the consumer storms and keep GPU stock at a healthy level for the first time in years.
Below we’ve gathered the best retailers in the US to snag a RX 7900 XTX:
- Amazon: Competitive market prices for GPUs
- Best Buy: RX 7900 XTX stock coming soon
- Newegg: Regularly updated GPU stock
Though not yet currently stocking AMD’s Radeon RX 7900 XTX, start browsing these sites now to get an idea of the general price range of graphics cards might change across November.
Read Now: Where to buy RDNA 3
Should I buy the RX 7900 XTX on launch date?
Announced recently by AMD – the RX 7900 XTX performs significantly better than the RX 6950 XT and RX 7900 XT, which shouldn’t come as a surprise to anybody. The performance boost over the RX 7900 XT really becomes apparent in games such as Modern Warfare 2, with a nearly 18% performance increase.
For only $100 extra, the $999 RX 7900 XTX seems like it will be the preferred option with this release.
RX 7900 XTX FAQs
How much will the RX 7900 XTX cost?
AMD has revealed that the RX 7900 XTX will cost $999 / £859, only $100 more than RX 7900 XT.
When can I buy RX 7900 XTX?
AMD announced on November 3rd that you can buy RX 7900 XTX from December 13th.