Video Gamer is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Prices subject to change. Learn more
As one of the best support characters in Genshin, the best weapons for Bennett enhance his buffing abilities. As a four-star character, Bennett is a must-have for meta teams who want to deal the most damage. Thanks to his Burst, Bennett can heal and increase damage for the whole party.
Bennett is a four-star Pyro Sword user, with an emphasis on supporting his teams. The best part about his kit is the significant Attack boost he provides, which makes him a fantastic Support character both as a buffer and healer.
For more Genshin, make sure you read our guides covering the best weapons for Xiangling and the best Battle Pass weapons to pick. The most important part of Bennett’s kit is his Burst scales from his Base Attack stat, which means anything added to this does nothing for the buff he provides. Now, these are the best weapons for Bennett in Genshin Impact.
- Lvl 90 Base ATK: Attack +565
- Lvl 90 Bonus Stat: Physical Damage Bonus +34.5%
- Passive Effect: On hit, Normal or Charged Attacks increase ATK and DEF by 4% for 6s. Max 4 stacks. This effect can only occur once every 0.3s.
The Prototype Rancour is a craftable four-star sword that most Travelers can access as soon as they reach AR 10. The fact that it’s craftable means you can also refine it to the maximum rank and use it on your Bennett to its maximum potential as a free-to-play player.
The weapon has a reasonably high Base Attack which is helpful for Bennett’s Elemental Burst. Not only this, but it provides a stacking buff to your ATK as long as you constantly hit your opponents. This makes it an excellent tool for a sub-DPS Bennett build focused on dishing out large amounts of physical damage.
The Alley Flash
- Lvl 90 Base ATK: Attack +620
- Lvl 90 Bonus Stat: Elemental Mastery +55
- Passive Effect: Increases DMG dealt by the character equipping this weapon by 12%. Taking DMG dismantles the effect for 5s.
The Alley Flash is another four-star weapon that was available through the gacha banners. While the sub-stat may seem underwhelming, the weapon has great potential when paired with Pyro-DPS Bennett. The base Attack stat is exceptionally high, and the Elemental Mastery is sure to help deal more damage in reaction-based comps. Generally speaking, this weapon should only be used on Bennett to make the most out of the high base attack, otherwise it won’t be super useful to you.
- Lvl 90 Base ATK: Attack +454
- Lvl 90 Bonus Stat: Energy Recharge +61.3%
- Passive Effect: CRIT Hits have a 60% chance to generate a small amount of Elemental Particles, which will regenerate 6 Energy for the character. Can only occur once every 12s.
The Favonious Sword is another fairly easy-to-get four-star weapon that you will probably acquire over the course of regular Wishing in Genshin Impact. That said, you can only get it from the banner. The Favonius Sword helps Bennett with his high-cost Burst problems, giving ample ER and more particles when he crits. The base attack is bad for Bennett’s Burst scaling, but more uptime is arguably better.
- Lvl 90 Base Attack: Attack +454
- Lvl 90 Bonus Stat: ATK +55.1%
- Passive Effect: After casting an Elemental Skill, gain 1 Succession Seed. This effect can be triggered once every 5s. The Succession Seed lasts for 30s. Up to 3 Succession Seeds may exist simultaneously. After using an Elemental Burst, all Succession Seeds are consumed and after 2s, the character regenerates 6 Energy for each seed consumed.
As a free-to-play option, this should be your choice if you have no other options. The bonus stat of ATK% is wasted on Bennett, since this doesn’t do anything for the buff you get from his Burst. That said, it has decent Base Attack, making it a solid options for anyone who is struggling to get any of the other weapons for Bennett. The passive effect does help with some ER gains, which is what makes it stand out from other free-to-play swords.
- Lvl 90 Base Attack: Attack +510
- Lvl 90 Bonus Stat: Energy Recharge +45.9%
- Passive Effect: Increases Elemental Skill DMG by 16% and Elemental Skill CRIT Rate by 6%
Despite its exclusive nature as an event reward from patch 1.2, this weapon is generally considered the best F2P four-star weapon for Bennett. It provides both of what he needs, with a high Base Attack and a dash of Energy Recharge. On top of this, it helps increase the damage of Bennett’s Elemental Skill, which isn’t entirely necessary but certainly doesn’t hurt to have.
Better yet, since it was an event-exclusive weapon it was extremely easy to refine to R5. However, if you missed this event there is currently no way to get the sword since HoYoverse hasn’t ever done a re-run for these types of weapons, nor the Chalk Prince And The Dragon event from patch 1.2.
- Lvl 90 Base ATK: Attack +608
- Lvl 90 Bonus Stat: Energy Recharge +55.1%
- Passive Effect: CRIT Rate increased by 4%. Gains Skypiercing Might upon using an Elemental Burst: Increases Movement SPD by 10%, increases ATK SPD by 10%, and increases the DMG of Normal and Charged Attack hits by 20% for 12s.
The Skyward Blade is a well-known five-star weapon that has been in the game since its initial launch and still holds up in terms of performance, especially for Bennett. It is an excellent option to use for Bennett if you have been lucky enough to get one.
The weapon has a very high base Attack value and an impressive Energy Recharge sub-stat, which is effecitvely giving you the best of both worlds for any Bennett builds. This means you can tune your artifacts to give Bennett the maximum HP to improve his healing. Additionally, the weapon skill synergizes very well with his Elemental Burst providing your DPS with both Attack Speed and Move Speed on top of raw Attack buffs.
- Lvl 90 Base ATK: Attack +674
- Lvl 90 Bonus Stat: Physical DMG Bonus + 41.3%
- Passive Effect: ATK is increased by 20%. Triggers on taking DMG: the soul of the Falcon of the West awakens, holding the banner of resistance aloft, regenerating HP equal to 100% of ATK and dealing 200% of ATK as DMG to surrounding enemies. This effect can only occur once every 15s.
The Aquila Favonia is the best weapon for Bennett, hands down. Crucially, the Aquila Favonia sword has the highest Base Attack at level 90, and because of this Bennett’s buff from his Burst will get the maximum increase with this weapon. The Mistsplitter Reforged also has the same Base Attack, but we think that sword is better used on other characters, namely Ayaka.
This weapon has the highest Base Attack stat out of the five-star weapons, but the Physical DMG Bonus is something of a wasted stat. If you use Aquila Favonia, Bennett will need to have ER and HP Artifacts to better round him out. With Aquila Favonia, you will have the highest increase in Bennett’s Burst which will directly increase the best part of his kit: the damage buff.
That’s all you need to know about our picks for the best weapons for Bennett in Genshin Impact. Don’t worry too much about being on the meta with Bennett, he is a great four-star healer and buffer who can also be a sub DPS if you really want.