In the new season, there are many great characters on Fortnite island. To meet these characters, you should know the new NPC locations in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1, because they have great weapons and services for you.
The number of characters that Epic Games added some time ago to differentiate the gameplay is increasing. We have 16 NPCs for the new season.
Now READ: How to get free skins in Fortnite.
These NPCs in Chapter 4 can be found in all game modes. Whether you play alone or with your friends, you should definitely visit the locations of the new characters. Luckily for you, we know where all the characters are located.
GIGABYTE AERO 5 XE4 – NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Laptop
Razer Blade 17 Gaming Laptop
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1: All NPC Locations
Epic Games makes use of their licensing power in Chapter 4 until the very end. Well-known names like Neymar, who is currently participating in the World Cup, or new characters like Helsie are also on this list.
It is very pleasant to visit these NPCs while you are fighting with real players. This is because they always treat you well (except for the bosses you have to fight) and can sell great items.
To avoid spoilers, we will not highlight the more hostile characters. It’s best to visit everyone on this list one by one and see how they are doing. Of course, watch out for other players who come at the same time as you.
Here are the NPC locations you can visit in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1:
- Aura: North of Brutal Bastion
- Evie: South of Shattered Slabs
- Frozen Fishsticks: West of Brutal Bastion
- Frozen Red Knight: Center of Brutal Bastion
- Omega Knight: Southwest of Slappy Shores
- Princess Felicity Fish: Southwest of The Citadel
- Joni the Red: Southwest of Frenzy Fields
- Snowheart: East of Breakwater Bay
- Sunflower: Center of Frenzy Fields
- Surrr Burger: Center of Anvil Square
- Wild Card: Shattered Slabs
- Raptorian the Brave: East of Shattered Slabs
- Neymar Jr: Northeast of Slappy Shores (Not Qatar, lol)
- Scrapknight Jules: South of Faulty Splits
- Helsie: Northwest of Faulty Splits
- The Ageless: Center of The Citadel
Watch out if you visit The Ageless at the bottom of the list, because he’s the boss this season. It might be a little difficult to defeat him, but the weapons he drops are really cool.
That’s all we shared about the new NPC locations in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 for now. You do not have to visit these NPCs to be the last survivor on the island and win the round. But if you want to make the game a little more fun and do some shopping, they will all be waiting for you.
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 NPC Locations FAQ
How many Fortnite NPCs are there in Chapter 4 Season 1?
There is a total of 16 NPCs in Chapter 4 Season 1.
Are the Fortnite NPC’s in all game modes?
Yes they are. The NPCs in Chapter 4 can be found in all game modes.