Sign in to follow this  
Blackrainbow

Dynamons

Have you guys heard about Dynamons? I've just found this game called Dynamons World on the internet while I was looking for something else and I'm pretty addicted to it. It's a game where you collect different elemental creatures and make them fight against the others' creatures. The game design is so good and it's pretty fun. There are 5 different element types, and each type is resistant to two other elements but takes extra damage from another element. For example, water dynamons are resistant to attacks from shadow and fire types, but they'll receive extra damage from electricity types. So to win each match, you should keep your team balanced. I've been playing for 2 days and still haven't discovered all of the dynamons yet. If you're interested in these kinds of games, then you should visit Kizi.com because I saw other games in this series. You can play for free and on your mobile devices too!