Win Fortnite x Razer gaming accessories and V-Bucks

You can take our quiz to win the Fortnite x Razer bundle! However, if you’re not into quizzes, simply comment your favorite skin below for a chance to win 2,000 V-Bucks.

Let us know what’s your favorite skin and why, and we’ll add your name to another giveaway!

7 Likes

My favourite skin is eminem hes been my idol since i was a kid so for over 20yrs i love him

1 Like

My favorite skin is Jill Valentine since I am a fan of the Resident Evil video games and she is my favorite character.

1 Like

I love the Slumber skin. My gamer tags all have ‘sunshine’ in them, how can I not run around as a giant happy sun? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I still like the frostbite skin from season 6 as my favorite skin.

1 Like

My favourite skin is skull trooper as its my first purchased skin :skull::v:t2:

1 Like

My favorite skin is the Valkyrie skin. I love the glowing eyes and the wings for her back accessory. She always looks super cool going through any snowy biome :grin: Especially at night, she gleams!

1 Like

One of my favorites and also the one I’m using right now has to be Mecha Cuddle Master with the Royale style. Why? Because the whole Power Rangers/Gundam style is so nostalgic to me and also the trailer that they released with the skin had me in a rear naked choke position so i had to get it lol.

1 Like

Grimey. I like that it keeps body count!

1 Like

That Summer Midas skin of course, Good Luck everyone :pray:

1 Like

My favorite skin is raven

1 Like

My favourite skin for the moment is Headhunter prime. She’s so elegant and classy :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My favourite and most used skin is Vivica Saint. She was the first skin I ever purchased on fortnite 3/4 years ago :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My favourite skin is Fennix, he’s first skin I bought before Wendell.

1 Like

My favorite skin is the Black Panther Skin. I love ALL things MARVEL and have about all the skins the game offers!!

1 Like

MyFavorite skin is " Drop Dee " cause the first time i saw her was in Festival and i can’t stop looking at her cause she’s cute and unique and when she came back to the shop i insta copped her and didn’t regret it she’s so worth it.

1 Like

I love Leelah :heart_eyes: her color schemes are so cute!!

1 Like

I have not a preferred skin but some that i love more than others.
I’ll chose Commando cos it was the first skin i bought back in chapter 1 season 3/4 and i loved how clean it was.
I could love to buy Focus cos i missed it multiple times in shop and even more Arcane Jinx, my best pick overall.
Good luck everyone for the contest and…
Where we landing?
Cheers!

1 Like

I have not a preferred skin but some that i love more than others.
I’ll chose Commando cos it was the first skin i bought back in chapter 1 season 3/4 and i loved how clean it was.
I could love to buy Focus cos i missed it multiple times in shop and even more Arcane Jinx, my best pick overall.
Good luck everyone for the contest and…
Where we landing?
Cheers!

1 Like