In case you haven’t caught wind yet, the Amazon Prime Early Access Sale is about to start, promising big savings if you’re planning on getting a new TV. Whether it’s for gaming or watching Netflix, a quality TV really makes or break your viewing experience. During the Amazon Prime sale, we’re forecasting some saucy deals on some of the most popular TVs, which is why we’ve compiled a list of the best current deals we can find over at Amazon today.
Amazon Prime Early Access Sale — Click here to find out more and see deals.
Best TV deals
Amazon Prime Early Access Sale TV deals
- Samsung 85-Inch Class Neo QLED 4K QN90B Series – $1600 reduced
- Samsung 55″ QLED 4K UHD Q80B Series – $250 reduced
- Sony 65″ 4K Ultra HD X80K Series HDR – $202 reduced
- Sony XBR65X900F 65″ 4K Ultra HD TV x80K Series 2022 – $200 reduced
- Samsung 65″ Class QLED Q760A Series 4K with Alexa Built-in – $455 reduced
- Sony 43″ 4K Ultra HD x85K Series – $101 reduced
- Hisense 55″ Class R6 Series Dolby Vision HDR 4K TV – $290 reduced
- LG 65″ Class OLED C2 Series 4K Smart TV – $151 reduced
- LG 55″ Class OLED b2 Series 4K Smart TV – $320 reduced
- Amazon Fire TV 55″ 4-Seeries 4K UHD smart TV – $160 reduced
Best Buy Flash Sale TV deals
- Samsung 75″ 4K LED UHD TV – $200 reduced
- Samsung 65″ 4K QLED TV – $400 reduced
- Samsung 50″ The Frame 4K QLED – $200 reduced
- Insignia 65″ Class LED 4K Smart TV – $220 reduced
- Sony 55″ Bravia XR A80J 4K OLED – $900 reduced
If you’re interested in gaming on a 4K TV for your PS5 or Xbox Series X, check out our buyers guides on 4K TVs for those consoles:
When will TV Amazon Prime Early Access Sale deals start in 2022?
Amazon Prime Early Access Sale is now live, meaning deals are already getting started for Prime members who are keen to cash in on a brand new TV. Whether you’re looking to upgrade to 4K, or are looking for a larger screen, Amazon’s massive sale is sure to have something you’ll like.
Similar to Prime Day sales, why stop at a TV when there’s a plethora of deals forecast over at Amazon for all sorts of tech including computers, hardware, laptops, monitors, GPUs, TVs and other household items.
Why do yourself dirty when the Prime Early Access Sale promises big discounts on top tech products? It’s also worth checking out prices here if you’re hoping to sus out trends in time for Black Friday (which falls on November 25th).
You can also check out our compiled list of best Black Friday TV deals here.
How to get the best Prime Early Access TV deals in 2022?
Amazon Prime Early Access Sale is up and running between 11th – 12th October, meaning you’ll want to become an Amazon Prime member if you want to secure the big buck discounts this fall. By following the proceeding link you’ll be taken through to the membership sign up where you can get a free one month trial as long as you cancel before the end of the month.
Once you’re all signed up, take a look through the Amazon Prime deals page which should be generously packed with all the tech deals you’re looking for this fall.
Is Amazon Prime Early Access Sale a good time to get TV deals?
Since this Amazon’s first Early Access Prime Sale, you’d be forgiven for wondering if its a good time to get a good TV deal. Savvy shoppers will fully be aware that Black Friday is coming up fast, making the Prime Access Sale a nice warm up to one of the most chaotic events of the year for retailers everywhere.
It also makes the fall probably the best time of year to secure yourself a new TV, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for the latest deals.
Amazon Prime Early Access TV deals FAQs
How much will Amazon Prime Early Access TVs be discounted?
We’re already seeing discounts on popular TVs of up to 40% which are selling out fast.
How long does the Amazon Prime Early Access sale last?
Prime members have less than 48 hours till the end of October 12th to find an amazing deal.