The minimum and recommended system requirements for Watch Dogs on PC have been leaked via Steam (now removed), confirming that you'll need a pretty beefy rig to enjoy the haction game to its fullest.
The specs were first leaked back in October and it doesn't appear that things have changed since then.
You'll need a 64-bit OS, along with specs in-line with what you see below.
- DirectX 11 GPU with at least 1GB of VRAM (NVidia GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5770)
- Quad core CPU (Intel Core2 Quad Q8400 or AMD Phenom II X4 940)
- 4GB RAM
- Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8
- DirectX 11 card with at least 2GB of VRAM (NVidia GTX560 ti or AMD Radeon HD 7850)
- Eight core CPU (Intel Core i7-3770 running at 3.5 GHz or AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core CPU running at 4 GHz)
- 8GB RAM
- 25GB of available hard drive space
Watch Dogs will launch May 27 for PC, Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3. A Wii U version is also planned for a later date.
It will be interesting to see how Watch Dogs running on a top-end PC compares to the PS4 and Xbox One versions, presumably making the new generation console owners a little jealous of the PC brigade.
Source: Steam via Polygon