The content of Day One Editions of Forza Motorsport 5, Ryse: Son of Rome and Dead Rising 3 have been detailed by Microsoft, listing the exclusive content pre-order customers will receive in the limited-run editions.
Day One Editions will be available only through retail pre-orders while supplies last, or via download on Xbox LIVE for two weeks after launch.
Forza Motorsport 5 Day One Car Pack: This three-car pack features cars from Lamborghini, Audi, and Ford:
- 2010 Audi TT RS Coupe: Stuffed stem to stern with modern tech, the TT RS is the first TT model to carry Audi's famed RS badge – a distinction that's earned on the track from the moment you step on the gas.
- 2013 Ford Focus ST: Debuting with the same 247-hp 2.0-liter turbocharged EcoBoost engine from the much larger Ford Explorer SUV, the new Ford Focus ST packs a serious punch.
- 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera: Like great sculpture, the Superleggera's chiseled form is carefully considered for maximum impact. That's where the similarities end, however, because this work of art is best appreciated when it's moving at top speed.
Dead Rising 3 Day One Edition: Dead Rising Tribute Pack featuring exclusive game content and bonus attribute perks:
- Classic Frank West outfit with Frank's Zombie Slugger weapon, extra gory attacks and a custom skill move. Also includes attribute perks for increased melee damage and tougher survivors.
- Official Chuck Greene outfit with Paddle Saw combo weapon that cuts through zombie hordes with increased damage and durability. Also includes attribute perks for vehicle and weapon durability.
Ryse: Son of Rome Day One Edition Exclusive Gladiator Mode Unlockables: The Day One Edition will give players access to an exclusive Gladiator Mode Co-Op Multiplayer Map and an exclusive Sword add-on. Owners of the Day One Edition will be able to invite friends who own the Standard Edition to join them on the exclusive map.
- Legionnaire's Trust Exclusive Sword: From the Brotherhood of Metalworkers high in the Swiss Alps comes this well-crafted, finely hammered blade that includes bonus in-game attributes.
- Ruins: Placing gladiators among the columns of an abandoned temple, Ruins will pit players against hordes of Barbarians, attacking from around every corner. The arena changes dynamically during gameplay, adding new obstacles and objectives for the player to encounter and overcome.
All three games will be available when the Xbox One is released in November.
Source: Major Nelson