TopWare Interactive has announced the February 4 UK release of Two Worlds II, the follow-up to the popular fantasy RPG.
Managing director James Seaman commented: "Everyone is extremely proud of what Two Worlds II has become, and we're really looking forward to rewarding our faithful UK fans with a title worthy of their patience."
Royal Edition collector's sets are also now available for pre-order exclusively from GAME. Only 2500 units will be released.
- Bonus DVD (With music tracks, concept art, wallpapers, making-of documentary)
- World map of Antaloor
- Special Edition Dragon Queen statuette
- Exclusive unlockable in-game weapons
- Two Worlds II Limited Edition Collectable
- Deck of Two Worlds II Playing Cards