Includes new maps, characters and Achievements/Trophies.
Activision has announced details of the first DLC pack to be released for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen later this summer.
The first DLC will include:
- Over TEN new multiplayer characters including ultimate fan favourites such as G1 Starscream and movie favourites like Sideswipe.
- Three all-new multiplayer maps.
- Play new characters in both the Autobot and Decepticon single-player campaigns.
- New Expert difficulty mode with a fresh set of leaderboards to challenge more experienced gamers in the single-player campaigns.
- New Achievements and Trophies to earn.
The DLC will be released for Xbox 360 and PS3, with additional info to be announced in the coming weeks.