The Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition Ver. 2012 patch will finally be released for PS3 and Xbox 360 on February 21, Capcom has announced.
"This patch does not have anything that changes the nature of the game, but we hope that you can enjoy a more perfect version of SSFIV AE Ver. 2012!" wrote assistant producer Tomoaki Ayano on Capcom Unity.
- In the Car Crusher stage, a bug that caused made it impossible to advance has been fixed.
- Against specific characters, a bug that caused Juri to pass through her opponents when they were hit at point blank range with close standing medium punch has been fixed.
- Against specific characters, a bug that caused Dee Jay to pass through his opponents when executing close standing heavy kick super canceled into heavy Sobat Carnival has been fixed.
- Against Sagat, a bug that caused Cody's EX Bad Stone to miss when Focus Attack Lv. 3 -> Dash -> EX Bad Stone was performed has been fixed.
- In SSFIV AE, a bug where Dudley’s Step Straight caused an opponent's hit animation to not operate as expected has been fixed.
Ayano also confirmed that development of Street Fighter x Tekken is complete and the game has gone gold ahead of its March 9 release date.