State of Decay's second title update has gone live on Xbox 360, Undead Labs has announced.
There's a huge list of changes, which you'll find here, but some of the stand-out additions include:
- Enabled V-sync to eliminate screen tearing
- Fixed story getting blocked if you refuse Quentin's request to talk to the sheriff
- Fixed soldier and zombie pathing in "The Armory" mission
- Fixed character getting stuck in passenger seat if hit by a zombie right when you enter the vehicle
- Corrected displayed weapon type for Hockey Stick
- It is no longer possible to relocate your Home while on a mission