SEGA has announced its line-up of games to be making an appearance at E3 next week.
Despite stating that it plans to announce new titles right up to the start of E3, the publisher has announced its E3 line-up of titles for those games which have already been announced. Much attention will be focused on Sonic the Hedgehog, which was demoed at E3 2005, but the game should be fully playable at this year's show.
"SEGA's mission is to be a premier publisher of a diverse array of great games for the next-generation systems," said Scott A. Steinberg, Vice President of Marketing, SEGA of America, Inc. "Our 2006 E3 line-up is but a glimpse of the great products in store from SEGA."
SEGA's E3 line-up:
- Chromehounds (Xbox 360)
- The Club (Working title, PS3, 360)
- Full Auto 2: Battlelines (PS3)
- Medieval II: Total War (PC)
- Phantasy Star Universe (PS2, Xbox 360, PC)
- SEGA RALLY REVO (PS3, Xbox 360)
- Sonic Rivals (PSP)
- Sonic The Hedgehog (PS3, Xbox 360)
- Super Monkey Ball Adventure (PS2, GC, PSP)
- Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz (Wii)
- Virtua Tennis 3 (PS3)
- World Pool Championship 2007 (PS2, PSP)
- Yakuza (PS2)
Notably Virtua Tennis 3 is not listed as appearing on the Xbox 360, although this is likely to be an oversight made when compiling the press release. The game was announced for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 last week.